15 February 2012

St Valentines Dinner


Food has become such an immense part of my life and I attain great pleasure from  cooking for Private Dinner Parties as equally as I evoke it from cooking at home for my wife and I.  Karen must surely be my biggest food fan and I gave her free reign over the choice of this years St Valentines' meal. We love to eat all range of cuisine and I was as excited to prepare our latest dinner as my lovely wife was to devouring it!


Menu

To begin

Assiette of Asian delights

Seared sesame seed scallops, soy sauce, honey reduction,
Seared salmon teryikai,
Crispy fried calamari, chilli, sea salt,
Smoked mackerel nigiri, oyster sauce,
Pickled vegetable salad.

Main-Course

Trio of Gressingham duck,
Pan roasted breast,
5 spice confit of shank,
Crispy duck pan cake roll, 

Hand cut Cajun spiced potato wedges,
Sesame roasted carrots, buttered green beans,
Soy and redcurrant infused gravy.

To finish:

Toffee and honeycomb creme brulee,

Strawberry and vanilla cup cake, raspberry glitter.





ChefGary 
ChefGary@Home
ChefGary Hampshire BBQs
ChefGary Hampshire Private Dinner Parties
ChefGary Hampshire Weddings
ChefGary Hampshire Buffets
Previous Dinner Parties 

No comments:

Post a Comment