10 February 2012

Seared sea bass fillets, Spiced with yellow Thai curry.

Saute new potatoes, glazed pak choi, sea salt and cracked black pepper.




Another great dinner at home, enjoyed by my lovely wife and I on a Friday night in. I love cooking with Sea bass as it is such a beautiful and versatile fish. I took the fillets off the bone and brushed them with some Thai spices before searing them in a hot pan. They took on the flavour of the spices well, staying beautifully moist and were a delight to eat. I also enjoy cooking  sea bass with  Mediterranean influences, either baking whole with blush tomatoes, rosemary and garlic or filleting and grilling with fresh basil pesto. Whichever way I decide to cook sea bass, I always get great pleasure at the dining table.


No comments:

Post a Comment