30 December 2011

PRIVATE DINNER PARTY, Liesl Devereux




I have had a great busy weekend cooking so far and I have just finished my latest Dinner Party for some previous guests of mine and also my favourite big cousin, Liesl. She asked me a little while back to cook for her and a group of friends to celebrate the birthday of her husband Richard. I have cooked for Richard's parents before and it was a pleasure to see Terry and Carolyn again as well as meeting some of Liesl's other friends.

I recently purchased my new camera, a Nikon 7000 and it was a great opportunity to try it out.



Menu


To begin:

Trio of bruschettas, rocket leaves, caramelized figs, balsamic.
Marinated olives, blush tomato, mozzarella,
Tomato, red onion and chilli salsa,
Wild mushrooms, tarragon, Parma ham,


Main-course:

Marinated fillet steak medallions, garlic and rosemary,
Hand cut chips, sweet potato croquette, saute winter greens, roasted chantaney carrots,
Masala and peppercorn sauce.


To finish:

Trio of desserts:
Strawberry and coconut mille fuille, mango and strawberry coulis,
Chocolate orange tarte,
Vanilla ice cream, brandy snap basket.







" I was buzzing last night. The meal was amazing" Liesl Devereux.


PRIVATE DINNER PARTY, Terry and Carolyn




No comments:

Post a Comment