18 April 2011

PAN SEARED SALMON SUPREME

Served on sweet potato bubble and squeak, 
Tomato and roasted pepper salsa.

I love to eat fresh salmon and I am always trying out new recipes. I had some sweet potatoes in the cupboard that I wanted to use so I baked them in the oven and scooped out the middle. I then mixed it with a  few vegetables that were left from our Sunday dinner to make a version of bubble and squeak. I cooked it again under the grill to get it nice and crispy. Meanwhile, I pan fried the salmon on the stove and made a quick tomato and chilli salsa. It all went very well together and I will definitely try my version of sweet potato bubble and squeak again. It would go equally well with some cold roast pork or with some good sausages and onion gravy.



ChefGary
ChefGary@Home
Private Dinner Parties

No comments:

Post a Comment